No recipe for this one. Apparently she got it from some old recipe and it only exists in her head.
“But honey, how will all the airplane builders reading these posts get the sustenance to keep building?”
[No response yet.]
This entry was posted on Monday, July 23rd, 2012 at 7:46 pm and is filed under Recipes. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
1) Fix rivets in right elevator
2) Trim right elevator weight
3) Clean up HS cuts
4) Look for underdriven rivets
5) REBUILD RUDDER :-(
6) Finish riveting right rear spar
7) Replace rivet on inboard rear spar edge
8) Start on left wing
9) FB tips on emp 10) Wingtips