A quick day in the shop today, split between parts storage and actual rudder work.
I’ve read a lot recently about pulling the vinyl off of the skins to avoid corrosion under the vinyl, and since I decided not to polish, I am much less worried about small scratches and scuffs.
To that end, I pulled the vinyl off of the horizontal stabilizer and elevators in preparation for trophy mounting.
And onto the elevators.
Finally (and without many pictures), I finished the rudder skeleton liberation.
Not sure why the pictures are in this order, but I quickly mounted the elevators to the horizontal, and mounted the assembly on the far wall of the garage.
1.5 hours of work. 1.0 in Miscellanous, and .5 in rudder.