Over this past weekend, I got a few moments out in the garage here and there, some of those accompanied by my son.
I did a little more work on the rudder, final-drilling and deburring the remaining stiffener holes.
Also, 16 more rivets drilled out of the rudder tip rib. I need access below the tip rib to buck the new rudder skins to the counterbalance skins.
Finally, with skin dimpling coming soon, I built a couple c-frame tables. Instead of making the fancy one with the slot for the c-frame to slide into, I just made two bigger ones.
We’ll see how it works over the next few days.
2.0 hours over 3 days. 16 rivets drilled out.