Well, having primed leading edge ribs R4 through R6, I decided I better get them primed.
Before I could get going on the fifth and sixth ribs, I needed to crack open the leading edge landing light instructions again.
I want to make sure I get the holes for the light bracket nutplates done first.
Found them, then got the #30 to enlarge the center hole, put a cleco in, drilled one of the ears to #40, put another cleco in, and drilled the last ear.
Yup. A 3/16″ drill…
After getting those ribs washed and the first coat of primer on them, I moved my attention back to the leading edge light holes. I forgot to drill the lens attach holes before. I held up the template, marked some holes, and fired the #40 through there.
Finally, the ribs dried enough for me to bring them in the garage.
Maybe this weekend I’ll get to set some more rivets.