This entry was posted on Thursday, October 1st, 2009 at 10:30 pm and is filed under Finish Kit. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
1) Fix rivets in right elevator
2) Trim right elevator weight
3) Clean up HS cuts
4) Look for underdriven rivets
5) REBUILD RUDDER :-(
6) Finish riveting right rear spar
7) Replace rivet on inboard rear spar edge
8) Start on left wing
9) FB tips on emp 10) Wingtips
What primer did you use? Where’d you get it at? $?
I am using NAPA 7220 Self-Etching Primer. I picked it up off the shelf of the local NAPA auto parts store (they also have an automotive paint supply store attached (it’s a distribution center, I think), but they should have it at any of the smaller stores.