Nothing special tonight. Just set these three rivets.
Uno. Dos. Tres.
Oh, then I started making sure I had a nice fillet of proseal on the interior side of the rib, and it just kept getting messier and messier, so I finally just buttered up the whole surface of the reinforcement plate.
The reinforcement plate is under all of that proseal.
Yikes. I came back to the exterior side and put dollaps on each of the rivet heads.
Messy. I need to stick with the syringe for rivet encapsulation.
This entry was posted on Wednesday, June 22nd, 2011 at 8:37 pm and is filed under Wings. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
1) Fix rivets in right elevator
2) Trim right elevator weight
3) Clean up HS cuts
4) Look for underdriven rivets
5) REBUILD RUDDER :-(
6) Finish riveting right rear spar
7) Replace rivet on inboard rear spar edge
8) Start on left wing
9) FB tips on emp 10) Wingtips