Not much today, just more right wing main rib preparation. I thought I was going to be able to finish all the prep on the right main ribs, but I got distracted and only got a few of them prepped (and not even all the way to priming).
First, I opened up my two new packages of maroon scotchbrite pads.
I cut one of the packages into my usual ~3″ squares.
I don’t know if you can tell, but I usually try to find a little package of work that leaves me heading back inside with a nice sense of accomplishment. It worked really well last week to do three ribs in an hour, all the way to primed and ready to install.
Today, I was working on 7 ribs, and got all 7 deburred (holes only), and about 4 of them scotchbrited.
Next session, finishing up the scotchbriting and then deburring the crevices, then hopefully priming.
Then, lucky me, I get to start on the left wing main ribs…
1.5 boring hours today.