No pictures tonight.
I broke out the cordless drill (quieter than the air drill) and finished matchdrilling the right side of the vertical stabilizer.
Same routine. Drill every other hole, mark with a dry-erase marker, move clecos, drill remaining holes. Because the root forward rib gave me a little trouble when clecoing during initial assembly, I had 100% clecoed it. For this area, I removed one cleco, matchdrilled, then replaced the cleco. I just didn’t want it to move around on me at all.
Since I forgot to take a picture, here’s another picture of Jack and Ginger.
Half an hour. Not bad for a night I wasn’t planning on working on the airplane.